Use the information below so that your device starts uploading media.
- You are logged into the Fotaflo app
- Monitoring is turned ON for designated work devices. If you are using a personal device you can leave Monitoring off.
- The device has an internet connection. Minimum requirement: 1MB down and 0.5 MB up
- Go to Google.com and search for an internet speed test
- Tap or click Run Speed Test
Check the Google PlayStore to see if the Fotaflo app needs to be updated.
- Check the date and time set on the device is correct
Battery Optimization and App Monitoring
Battery Power Mode Settings
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down to access apps screen then navigate: Settings > Device care
- Tap the Battery icon
- Power mode > Optimized or High Performance
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications Advanced Special app access Battery optimization.
- If Fotaflo is listed as “Optimized,” tap the app Not Optimize Done.
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down to access apps screen then navigate: Settings > Apps.
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right) then tap Special access.
- Tap Optimize battery usage.
- Tap the Dropdown menu (at the top) then tap All.
- Find the Fotaflo app, tap the app switch to turn off .
Apps or services unable to be optimized appear grayed out.
Make sure that Android battery-saving features aren't interfering with the Fotaflo app: Keep the Fotaflo app monitoring in the background
Note: Any setting the restricts background data from being used will prevent uploading.
- Make sure there are no large video files or corrupted files on it that could be causing it to crash (linked resource)
- Check My Files > Device Storage (or Internal Storage) > Pictures > Fotaflo
- Check the folders (Resizing, Uploading, Waiting) for a video file or a stuck photo.
- If you find one delete it
Max File Size
Each photo must be less than 50 Megapixels and 40 Megabytes to work properly in our system.
Make sure you have enough storage space on the device. Delete any unused applications and old photos that have already been uploaded.
Network Authentication Error
- Check that you are connecting to the correct network
- Check that you have entered the correct password and that the password hasn't changed
- Try Airplane mode with WiFi turned on
- Forget the network and join it again
If nothing else resolves the issue you are experiencing then try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it.