Use the information below to get your device to upload media.
If your device is not uploading photos, please make sure you have checked the following:
- Check the Google Play Store to see if the Fotaflo app needs to be updated.
- Log out and back into the Fotaflo app
- If you are using a personal device or a dedicated work device make sure the Fotaflo app is set correctly. How do I manage Android app settings?
- Make sure that the device is connected to the internet (either mobile or WiFi). The Fotaflo app will indicate if you are currently connected.
- Check your internet connection speed. We recommend an absolute minimum of 1 Mbps down and 0.5 Mbps up.
- Open the mobile browser on your device.
- Go to Google.com and search for "speed test".
- Tap or click Run Speed Test.
- Check the timezone, date, and time set on the device is correct.
- Make sure that battery saver mode is turned off and the Fotaflo app is not being optimized: How do I keep the Fotaflo app monitoring for new photos in the background
Note: Any setting the restricts background data from being used will prevent uploading.
Maximum file size
- Photos now support a maximum file size of 40 Mb and 50 megapixels.
- Videos now support a maximum file size of 300 Mb instead of 100 Mb.
Make sure you have enough storage space on the device. Delete any unused applications and old photos that have already been uploaded.
Network authentication error
- Check that you are connecting to the correct network
- Check that you have entered the correct password and that the password hasn't changed
- Try Airplane mode with WiFi turned on
- Forget the network and join it again