Use the information below to identify reasons why your photos might not be uploading
- Confirm the device has an internet connection
- Go to Google.com
- Search for internet speed test
- Tap or click Run Speed Test
Confirm the app is at the most recent version by checking for updates in the App Store
- Allow Fotaflo access to your Photos app
- Open the iOS Settings app.
- Scroll down and find the Fotaflo app. Tap on it.
- Select Photos, from the allow access list.
- Tap on 'All Photos' to change the selection from 'Selected Photos'.
Note: Photos won't upload if you are on a phone call
Make sure you have enough storage space on the device. Delete any unused applications and old photos that have already been uploaded.
iCloud Storage Full
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud. The bar graph shows your overall storage usage.
Tap Manage Storage for more details. Below the graph, you see a list of apps and features and how much iCloud storage they use. The apps and features that use the most storage are at the top of the list. You can tap an app or feature for more information.
There are times that the iOS app has photos ready to upload, but they don't start uploading. A simple restart of the Fotaflo app should retrigger that process.
- Restart the Fotaflo app
- Double-tap the home button
- Swipe the Fotaflo app card to close the app
- Open the Fotaflo app
- Log out and back in
- Taking another photo with the app camera and going back to the Fotaflo home screen can trigger the photos to upload.
iOS Live photos should import, but there are times that the .mov file is not accepted. Make sure you are at the most up to date version of the iOS app that can handle importing Live photos.
Max File Size
- Photos now support a maximum file size of 40 Mb and 50 megapixels.
- Videos now support a maximum file size of 300 Mb instead of 100 Mb.
If nothing else resolves the issue you are experiencing then try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. You may need to re-import photos.
If you are experiencing crashes please send crash reports to Fotaflo: