If you are using a personal device you will want to use this method to upload existing photos with integration labels, so that only guest photos get uploaded to the album.
Step 1: Open Fotaflo and confirm the following settings are configured
- Connected to WiFi or Cellular Data
- Monitoring is turned OFF
Step 2: Take Photos of the guests using your camera
Step 3: Open Fotaflo and upload the photos that you took using the Upload Existing Media feature
- Click Add Labels
- Choose the integration labels that you want to associate with the photos
- Select the Go Back button
- Open the settings menu and select Upload Existing Media
- Select Gallery to upload the photos you have taken
- Select the photos you want to upload
Hold and select multiple photos to upload more than one at a time for newer Android operating systems.
If you select the same photo twice it won't upload a second time.
- Confirm all of the photos have uploaded and then clear the labels
Troubleshoot Photo Uploading
If your photos are not uploading please review this page: