Uninstall, disable, and lock applications on the device so they can't be accessed and interfere with your Fotaflo operations.
Uninstall or disable applications
- Open the list of apps on your device.
- Long-press on an app that you want to uninstall or disable.
- Select App info or the "i" information icon.
- Tap Uninstall or Disable. Some apps can only be disabled and can't be removed from your device.
- Disable all apps possible except: Chrome, My Files, Play Store, Settings, Gallery and Camera
Group unused apps into a folder
We also recommend you group any applications that cannot be uninstalled or disabled and are not going to be used for any Fotaflo tasks into one folder. Here is a quick online tutorial that can help you in that process: Creating an Application Folder.
Move all unused app to one folder labeled “Do not Use”
- To do this hold down on “Calendar” app
- Move overtop of “Contacts” app
- This will open the folder
- Label folder “Do not use”
- Add all unused apps to folder
Lock down Applications
We recommend this application: Perfect AppLock (App Protector)
Once you download the application you will then be prompted to enter a passcode. That passcode will be needed to access the applications that you use Perfect App lock to lockdown. Lock down every application that you do not want to be accessed.