Upload great promo photos and videos to include along with your guest’s photos and videos. You can also use this to include staff or guide thank you videos to your guests.
Create a promo media set
- Upload or import media to the media page
Create and add a 'Promo media' label to the media to easily find promo media at a later date.
- Select the media you want to use to create a promo media set
- Use the action menu on the top right to 'Save as Promo Media'
- Name the media set so you can easily identify it later (in case you save multiple promo sets) and click Save
- Go to your Promo Media tab in settings and you will now see that promo media set appear
- If you add additional promo media sets using the same process, they will also appear in this view.
Default promo media
Notice 'default' promo media set that will be included in albums is the one without the 'Make default' option. This indicates that the set is ready to be applied to the albums you select.
Integration Promo Media
The default Promo media set will be included in automatic deliveries.
Updating promo media
At this time you can add to an already-created promo media set. You will need to create a new promo media set.
You can remove media from a promo media set by using the Remove option under the media.
You can remove the watermark from promo media if you include promo media in preview albums for guests to purchase their photos at home.