Integrate your Resova reservation system with Fotaflo. This integration provides a more seamless photo delivery experience for you and your guests.
This guide helps you integrate your reservation system with Fotaflo by sending reservation data using notification webhooks from Resova.
When a webhook reservation is sent, Fotaflo will parse the request and store:
- the name and contact information of the guests
- the date and time the tour starts and ends
It will then create a label for that reservation using the dates, times and contact names provided. A tour guide using the Fotaflo app to take photos of guests will be able to select any labels for tours which begin within 24 hours (12 hours in the past to 12 hours in the future). Once one or more labels are selected they can continue the tour and any photos taken will be labelled when uploaded to Fotaflo.
Finally, if automated deliveries are enabled, the photos associated with a reservation label will be delivered.
Deliveries are automatically sent according to the following default settings:
- If your location does giveaway deliveries, within 5 minutes of the first photo uploaded to that label after the tour start time.
Integration Setup Summary
- Go to the Fotaflo integration settings page and select Resova from the list of possible integrations and click the Create button to continue. If you are unable to reach the page, please contact Fotaflo support.
- Now that the integration is created, proceed to the Manage Integration Keys button to create a new Integration Key:
- Click the Create a New Key button in the lower right hand corner:
- Copy the newly created key to your clipboard.
- Log into your Resova account.
- Navigate to Integrations > Productivity
- Click Fotaflo then the Connect button in the top right-hand corner of the modal.
- Paste the Fotaflo integration key you copied in step 3
- For more information on setting up Resova please review their support article.
- The integration should now be active and ready to test.
- If you would like to import upcoming bookings that were created before the integration was enabled please export a CSV of bookings from Resova at Reporting > Exports > Bookings and contact Fotaflo support.