Integrate your FareHarbor reservation system with Fotaflo. This integration provides a more seamless photo delivery experience for you and your guests.
This guide helps you integrate your reservation system with Fotaflo by sending reservation data using webhooks from FareHarbor.
When a webhook reservation is sent, Fotaflo will parse the request and store
- the name and contact information of the guests
- the date and time the tour starts and ends
It will then create a label for that reservation using the dates, times and contact names provided. A tour guide using the Fotaflo app to take photos of guests will be able to select any labels for tours that begin within 24 hours (12 hours in the past to 12 hours in the future). Once one or more labels are selected they can continue the tour and any photos taken will be labelled when uploaded to Fotaflo.
Finally, if automated deliveries are enabled, the photos associated with a reservation label will be delivered.
Deliveries are automatically sent according to the following default settings:
- If your location does purchase or giveaway deliveries, within 5 minutes of the first photo uploaded to that label after the tour start time.
- If your location does preview deliveries, one hour after the tour end time
You can adjust the default delivery times.
To get started, you'll need to know your FareHarbor account's shortname and notify the FareHarbor team that they should set up the Fotaflo integration for your account.
Integration Setup Summary
- Go to the Fotaflo integration settings page and select FareHarbor from the list of possible integrations. If you are unable to reach the page, please contact Fotaflo support.
- Enter the FareHarbor account shortname that their support staff provided you and click Create.
- Email FareHarbor support asking them to enable the Fotaflo webhook for your account and for them to let you know what your account's shortname is. Make sure to cc' email@example.com.
- If you want to import upcoming reservations that were created before you enabled the integration, request that they send all upcoming reservations to Fotaflo when you email them.
Please contact Fotaflo Support if you would like to configure purchase or preview deliveries.
Testing the FareHarbor Integration
- Make a booking with Fareharbor for today's date, but with a start time that is earlier than the current time.
Don't make the booking for a time later in the day or for a future day.
- Either use the Android or iOS app to select the label and take the photos or import media with that label selected.
- Confirm in the web app Catalog that the photos uploaded or imported with the reservation label associated with that media.
- Confirm that the album has automatically delivered on the Albums page, this process can take up to 5 minutes.
FareHarbor Integration Settings
Once your integration is set up you can read this article about the Integration settings and Delivery timelines.