Integrate your Xola reservation system with Fotaflo 2. This integration provides a more seamless photo delivery experience for you and your guests.
This guide helps you integrate your reservation system with Fotaflo 2 by sending reservation data using webhooks from Xola.
When a webhook reservation is sent, Fotaflo will parse the request and store
- the name and contact information of the guests
- the date and time the tour starts and ends
It will then create a label for that reservation using the dates, times and contact names provided. A tour guide using the Fotaflo app to take photos of guests will be able to select any labels for tours which begin within 24 hours (12 hours in the past to 12 hours in the future). Once one or more labels are selected they can continue the tour and any photos taken will be labelled when uploaded to Fotaflo.
Finally, if automated deliveries are enabled, the photos associated with a reservation label will be delivered.
Deliveries are automatically sent according to the following default settings:
- If your location does giveaway deliveries, within 5 minutes of the first photo uploaded to that label after the tour start time.
Integration Setup Summary
- Go to the Fotaflo integration settings page and select Xola from the list of possible integrations. If you are unable to reach the page, please contact Fotaflo support.
- Click Create:
- Now that the integration is created, proceed to the Manage Integration Keys button to create a new Integration Key:
- Click the Add a new key button:
- Log in to your Xola account.
- Go to the Xola app store
- Search for the Fotaflo app, click install and agree to the Terms of Service
- Copy your integration key from the Fotaflo integration keys page and paste it into the Field in Xola:
- Click Continue to install the integration
Sending Bookings to Multiple Fotaflo Locations from a Single Xola Dashboard
Once you've installed the Fotaflo app in your Xola account for one Fotaflo location you can send bookings from that same account to other Fotaflo locations by copying over the Xola Seller ID from the first location to the other locations.
Select Activities to Send to Each Location
If you're sending bookings to different locations from the same Xola account then you probably want to filter out the bookings that aren't required at each location. The first step is to select which activities you want to send to Fotaflo.
This will only create integration labels for the selected activities that you would like to see.
To manage activities open the integration settings page.
Select the activities that you want to create integration labels for:
You can choose if you want the activity name included in the label. If you're using multiple activities this can be helpful to easily distinguish between labels for different activities.
If you enable Show activity names in reservation labels? you'll see labels formatted as follows:
2019/07/09-09:00 to 12:00-Example Activity Tour Name-John Smith
If not, the activity name won't be included and the labels will be formatted like this:
2019/07/09-09:00 to 12:00-John Smith