Fotaflo uses TeamViewer to access devices remotely to troubleshoot any issues that may occur.
IMPORTANT: You will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your unique TeamViewer installation link.
Install TeamViewer On Android Device
Please note: When installing TeamViewer there is no need to log into the TeamViewer application. You just need to enter your unique TeamViewer URL into Google Chrome twice to assign the device.
- The first time you enter the URL it will take you to the app store to download the application.
- The second time you enter the URL it will assign the device to the Fotaflo account.
To install the TeamViewer application on each of your devices, please follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome Browser Web Browser
- Type your unique TeamViewer URL into the search/address bar
- After entering the URL
Hold down on URL until the menu appears > Select “Copy” to keep the URL for future use
- Select “Go” in the keypad to initiate the URL search
- You will then be directed to the Google Play Store on the install screen of the application: TeamViewer Host
Select “Install" > Select “Accept”
- TeamViewer app will now be installed on the device from Google Play
- Once the application shows installed select the “Home” button to return to the main device screen
- For the second time: Open Google Chrome Browser Web Browser
Enter or paste the same TeamViewer installation URL as was previously entered to download the application and Select “Go”
- This will open the TeamViewer Host Samsung Application
You will be prompted to activate the remote feature on the device. Please accept all prompts throughout this process
- The TeamViewer app will assign the device to the Fotaflo account
- Select “Home” button
- Hold and drag “Host” application off the main screen
- For more instruction please use this Tutorial Video
You might need to also download the Samsung add on app from the PlayStore