The Guests page allows you to easily identify and reconnect with the top advocates generating referral leads.
Advocates are guests who shared their photo memories and generated referral leads for your business. The Guests page shows you at a glance which of your guests have generated the most referral leads.
Identifying your Advocates
To identify your Advocates, use these main filters on the left:
- Change the 'Sorted By' filter to Referral Leads
- Adjust the time range to a period you want to review
- Guests view their albums more than once, sometimes even years later
- Choose whether you want to see advocates that received their album in the time range (Created in Time Range) or advocates that were active in the time range (Active in Time Range)
- Set the Referral Leads filter to Greater than or equal to 1
When you are done filtering your Top Advocate will be the first card on the top row and you can see how many of your guests are Advocates on the top right.
The guest card displays how many referral leads a guest has generated. It also breaks it down by the referral lead category. For example, this guest generated 27 referral leads, 3 came from an email share, 21 from a Facebook share and 3 visited the original album. Original album views often occur when the original email delivery is forwarded.
Quickly Identify your Top 3 Advocates
The Analytics page is another way to easily see who are your best advocates:
- Navigate to the Analytics page.
- Select the date range you're interested in.
- You'll see your top advocates at the top of the page. Click on them to view the album details for that advocate.