Use the information below to identify reasons why your photos might not be uploading
- Confirm the device has an internet connection
- Go to Google.com
- Search for internet speed test
- Tap or click Run Speed Test
Confirm the app is at the most recent version by checking for updates in the App Store
- Allow Fotaflo access to your Photos app
- Open the iOS Settings app.
- Scroll down and find the Fotaflo app. Tap on it.
- Select Photos, from the allow access list.
- Tap on 'All Photos' to change the selection from 'Selected Photos'.
There are times that the iOS app has photos ready to upload, but they don't start uploading. A simple restart of the Fotaflo app should retrigger that process.
- Restart the Fotaflo app
- Double-tap the home button
- Swipe the Fotaflo app card to close the app
- Open the Fotaflo app
iOS Live photos should import, but there are times that the .mov file is not accepted. Make sure you are at the most up to date version of the iOS app that can handle importing Live photos.
Max File Size
Each photo must be less than 50 Megapixels and 40 Megabytes to work properly in our system.
If you are experiencing crashes please send crash reports to Fotaflo: