Disable and Lock applications on the device so they cannot be accessed.
Apps Page Menu Settings
Sort apps to Alphabetical order
- To do this, hit the icon on the top right of the screen then hit “Sort”
- Select “Alphabetical Order”
Disable or Uninstall apps not being used
- Open main screen
- Click the three dots menu
- Then click on “Edit”
- Disable all apps possible except: Chrome, My Files, PlayStore, Settings, Gallery and Camera
- Hit “Done”
It is also our recommendation that you group any applications that cannot be uninstalled or disabled and are not going to be used for any Fotaflo tasks into one folder. Here is a quick online tutorial that can help you in that process: Creating an Application Folder.
Move all unused app to one folder labeled “Do not Use”
- To do this hold down on “Calendar” app
- Move overtop of “Contacts” app
- This will open the folder
- Label folder “Do not use”
- Add all unused apps to folder
Lock Down Applications
We recommend this application: Perfect AppLock (App Protector)
Once you download the application you will then be prompted to enter a passcode. That passcode will be needed to access the applications that you use Perfect App lock to lockdown. Lock down every application that you do not want to be accessed.