Integrate your The Flybook reservation system with Fotaflo. This integration provides a more seamless photo delivery experience for you and your guests.
This guide helps you integrate your reservation system with Fotaflo by sending reservation data using notification webhooks from the Flybook.
When a webhook reservation is sent, Fotaflo will parse the request and store:
- the name and contact information of the guests
- the date and time the tour starts and ends
It will then create a label for that reservation using the dates, times and contact names provided. A tour guide using the Fotaflo app to take photos of guests will be able to select any labels for tours which begin within 24 hours (12 hours in the past to 12 hours in the future). Once one or more labels are selected they can continue the tour and any photos taken will be labelled when uploaded to Fotaflo.
Finally, if automated deliveries are enabled, the photos associated with a reservation label will be delivered.
Deliveries are automatically sent according to the following default settings:
- If your location does giveaway deliveries, within 5 minutes of the first photo uploaded to that label after the tour start time.
The Flybook Integration
Integration Setup Summary
- Log in to your The Flybook account.
- Go to the Fotaflo integration settings page and select The Flybook from the list of possible integrations. If you are unable to reach the page, please contact Fotaflo support.
- Now that the integration is created, proceed to the Manage Integration Keys button to create a new Integration Key:
- Click the Create a New Key button in the lower right hand corner:
- Contact The Flybook support and provide them the Fotaflo Integration key you generated in order to set up the integration.
- The integration should now be active and ready to test. If you would like to import upcoming waivers that were created before the integration was enabled please contact Fotaflo support.
Testing The Flybook Integration
- Make a booking with The Flybook for today's date, but with a start time that is earlier than the current time.
- The reservation won't send to us until a lead client with email is set and saved:
- If you want to ensure that a reservation is sent to us immediately, use the 'Refresh Reservation' button in the lower left of a reservation under the Delete Reservation button.
- Either use the Android or iOS app to select the label and take the photos or import media with that label selected.
- Confirm in the web app Catalog that the photos uploaded or imported with the reservation label associated with that media.
Confirm that the album has automatically delivered on the Albums page, this process can take up to 5 minutes.