Integrate your Rezgo reservation system with Fotaflo. This integration provides a more seamless photo delivery experience for you and your guests.
This guide helps you integrate your reservation system with Fotaflo by sending reservation data using notification webhooks from Rezgo.
When a webhook reservation is sent, Fotaflo will parse the request and store
- the name and contact information of the guests
- the date and time the tour starts and ends
It will then create a label for that reservation using the dates, times and contact names provided. A tour guide using the Fotaflo app to take photos of guests will be able to select any labels for tours which begin within 24 hours (12 hours in the past to 12 hours in the future). Once one or more labels are selected they can continue the tour and any photos taken will be labelled when uploaded to Fotaflo.
Finally, if automated deliveries are enabled, the photos associated with a reservation label will be delivered.
Deliveries are automatically sent according to the following default settings:
- If your location does giveaway deliveries, within 5 minutes of the first photo uploaded to that label after the tour start time.
Integration Setup Summary
- Log in to your Rezgo account.
- Navigate to Rezgo's General Settings and note the Time Zone:
- Go to the Fotaflo integration settings page and select Rezgo from the list of possible integrations. If you are unable to reach the page, please contact Fotaflo support.
- Select the Time Zone which corresponds to the Rezgo settings you noted in step 2 and click Create:
- Now that the integration is created, proceed to the Manage Integration Keys button to create a new Integration Key:
- Click the Generate Integration Key button in the lower right hand corner:
- Navigate to Rezgo's notification settings.
- Click the Create Notification button in the upper right corner:
- Give the notification a name, leave the selection at "If A new booking is made" and For should remain unchanged
- Set Then to "Send a WebHook to this address..." and set the Address to: https://[INTEGRATION KEY]:@2.fotaflo.com/reservations/rezgo.json and Format to JSON
- Replace [INTEGRATION KEY] with the key you generated in step 6
- For example, if the [INTEGRATION KEY] were abcd1234abcd1234abcd1234 then the URL should be: https://abcd1234abcd1234abcd1234:@2.fotaflo.com/reservations/smartwaiver.json
- The integration should now be active and ready to test. If you would like to import upcoming waivers that were created before the integration was enabled please contact Fotaflo support.