Integrate your Wherewolf Waiver system with Fotaflo. This integration provides a more seamless photo delivery experience for you and your guests.
This guide helps you integrate your Wherewolf Waiver system with Fotaflo by sending waiver data using webhooks from Wherewolf Waiver.
When a webhook waiver is sent, Fotaflo will parse the request and store
- the name and contact information of the guests
It will then create or update a label for that participant using the contact names provided in each waiver. A tour guide using the Fotaflo app to take photos of guests will be able to select any labels for tours which begin within 24 hours (12 hours in the past to 12 hours in the future). Once one or more labels are selected they can continue the tour and any photos taken will be labelled when uploaded to Fotaflo.
The primary benefit of adding the Wherewolf Waiver integration is to gather contact information for each tour participant in order to seamlessly deliver all their photos using a single label.
Deliveries are automatically sent according to the following default settings:
- If your location does giveaway deliveries, within 5 minutes of the first photo uploaded to that label after the tour start time.
Wherewolf Waiver Integration
Integration Setup Summary
- Go to the Fotaflo integration settings page and select Wherewolf Waiver from the list of possible integrations. If you are unable to reach the page, please contact Fotaflo support.
- Choose the timezone of your location and then click Create
- Select the Manage Integration Keys button
- Click the Generate Integration Key button:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com the following email
Subject Line: Wherewolf Waiver - Fotaflo Webhook Integration Request
Hi Wherewolf Waiver Support Team,
Could you please enable the Fotaflo webhook integration in Wherewolf for *Company Name*?
Location Key: *Paste the Integration Key here*
When the integration has been set up, can you please begin the process of sending the historical guests to Fotaflo starting from *day, month, year*
Once that is complete, please reply with confirmation and include the time zone for this location
NOTE: Choose the date that you want to start using the integration
Once we all receive confirmation, the integration should now be active and ready to test.
Testing the Wherewolf Waiver Integration
- Make waiver with Wherewolf Waiver
- Sign the waiver that gets emailed with a different name/email
- Look in Fotaflo for a matching label for the name in step 2
- Add the label to a photo and make sure the album gets delivered